Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas party sneak peek!!!, Rockhopper is coming, my igloo, and another lord of the rings lyrics!!!

Rockhopper is coming closer everyday, he should be here this FRIDAY!!! and looks his ship is decorated for christmas. so everyday or some days i will be counting down to christmas with posts and updates like this to get in the christmas spirit!! so as for my christmas igloo this is what it looks like, Wedsnday i will make a post on my CP friends, and my christmas penguin look!!!

Billybob made a sneak peek post on the christmas party this will be my first one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like alot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so untill then we have to wait for two more weeks December 19th is when the party begins (thats when me and my friend pochoma start our winter break so, huge post on the party!!!!!!!!)
Now for two Lyrics from lord of the rings songs!!!!!!
Gulloms song (two towers)
Where once was light Now darkness falls Where once was love, Love is no more Don't say goodbye Don't say I didn't try These tears we cry are falling rain For all the lies you told us The hurt, the blame And we will weep to be so aloneWe are lost We can never go home So in the end, I'll be what I will be No loyal friend was ever there for me Now we say good-bye We say you didn't try These tears you cry Have come too late Take back the lies The hurt the blame And you will weep when you face the end aloneYou are lost You can never go home You are lost You can never go home


Pippins song (return of the king)
Home is behind the world ahead and there are many paths to trend through shadow to the edge of night until the stars are all alight. Mist and shadow Cloud and shade All shall fade All shall fade"

0 comments: